Any time, you can change the PIN codes of your fuel cards. Please contact your sales representative for further guidance.
Three types of cards are currently available at TotalEnergies:
Prepaid Card, Postpaid cards & Gift cards. For more information, please contact the card team.
For each transaction, the cardholder has to key in his own pin code. If selected, the cardholder will have to key in the mileage or his driver code + mileage.
The price is the one written on your contract signed between your company and TotalEnergies.
You can use your fuel cards in most of our service stations.
Where the logo of our cards is on our totem, it means that the station accepts cards.
By visiting our station locator .
You select the combinations of fuels and services depending on each user's needs. Purchases are clearly identified, checked and secured, thanks to cards' and drivers' PIN codes.
- Each card has its own combination of products and services (car-wash, lubricants, shop...),
- Each card has its own ceiling limits for purchases.
- Each card is given a PIN code in order to secure payments. Clients can also use extranet portal; customer website to manage and control their fleet remotely from their own office.
The cardholder will be able to pay for the products (fuel, lubricant, car wash ) selected at the time of the fuel card creation.
Thanks to the detailed report of transactions, you can better control the consumption of your fleet.
With fuel cards, you receive the detailed report of transactions on a regular basis:
- No more expense claims.
- Better control of purchases taking place in service stations.
- Better control of mileages and consumption of vehicles.
- You can also access your Extranet portal to follow-up daily transactions.
Yes, you have to give each cardholder their own pin codes and brief them on “safe handling rules and guidelines” stated on annex D of the contract.
Easy; you just have to fill the card creation form along with the contract and send it to our office. If you want further information, contact your sales representative.
As soon as possible contact the card team and ask them to blacklist the card. Your responsibility is described in the sales conditions signed during the contract. Furthermore, you can block the card remotely from your office using your Extranet access.